TechCrunch Disrupt 2021 approaches in just three days. Here’s your how-to guide for everything you can expect at Disrupt. Although the main show kicks off on Tuesday the 21st, there’ll be some sneak peeks and extras going down on Monday. Make sure to log in to Hopin by noon on Monday to catch it all, including a unique series of speed networking sessions, where one attendee from each session will be selected to receive a limited edition TechCrunch Disrupt swag bag. All sessions are in Pacific Standard Time.
Monday, September 20 – Networking Sessions
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm PST: Peer to Peer: Investors:
Connect with the Disrupt community of investors to share connections, insights, and expertise.
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm PST: Peer to Peer: Early Stage Founders:
Meet the founders also launching at Disrupt to share insights and grow your support network
- 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm PST: The Full-Stack:
Meet the data analysts, engineers, hackers, data scientists, and software developers that power your tech.
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm PST: BIPOC & Women of Disrupt:
We invite all women and BIPOC (and all allies) attending Disrupt to join us for this roundup to inspire one another and grow your network.
- 2:30pm – 3:00pm PST: B2B2Connect:
Are you working on products that make it easier for businesses to thrive? Meet and share ideas with the SaaS and Enterprise community.
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm PST: DNA/Tech
: Meet the scientists who are using technology and engineering to produce advancements in health and biology.
- 3:30pm – 4:00pm PST: Planet/Impact:
Passionate about making an impact on our planet? Join this networking session focused on sustainability, Greentech, and cleantech projects.
- 4:00pm – 4:30pm PST: MoneyMatters:
Network with the power brokers changing the face of financial services, banking, and crypto.
- 4:30pm – 5:00pm PST: Actuator:
Discover the builders automating our lives with robotics and hardware alongside the scientists creating the artificial intelligence that powers it all.
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm PST: The Station:
Share insights with people pushing the boundaries of mobility, including drone technology, autonomous vehicles, and transportation.
There are two main stages at Disrupt – the Disrupt Stage and the Extra Crunch stage. The Disrupt Stage features interviews and panels with the biggest names in tech, plus Startup Battlefield. The Extra Crunch stage is chock full of how-to lessons specifically for founders. The full schedule is here.
Beyond the main stages at Disrupt, you can take in smaller, interactive gatherings that pack a lot of advice, insight, and value — with plenty of time to get answers to your pressing questions. Plus, you need an Expo Pass to get in front of these sessions. Are you missing your access? Grab an Expo Pass free here until Monday. All sessions are in Pacific Standard Time.
- 9:00 am – 9:50 am: Revolutionizing the Global Metaverse Economy with Vin
- 9:00 am – 9:50 am: The $49B Developer Landscape with Dell
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am: You Complete Me with Mambu
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am: Saving Lives with Precision Biology, Mayfield
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am: The Dark Matter of Workflows: Business Technology’s Big Opportunity with Wrike
- 11:35 am – 11:55 am: Taking Care of the Next Generation with Mayfield
- 12:00 pm – 12:50 pm: Powering What’s Next: Insights from the Enterprise Software Market with Vista Equity Partners
- 1:00 pm – 1:50 pm: Demo Derby – How startups are disrupting the status quo with innovative data analytics, AI, and modern app development with Google Cloud
- 2:00 pm – 2:50 pm: Thrive with an Untethered Workforce with Velocity Global